Saturday, November 20, 2010

Night of the Comet (1984)





  Night Of The Comet; 80's cult  movies one.  The Earth is expected to pass through the tail of a comet People gather to celebrate for  the event which has not occurred in 65 million years One morning  two girls from the Valley wake up to find that a passing comet has eradicated their world and left behind a mysterious red-dust and a pack of cannibal mutants Starring pretty   Catherine Mary Stewart. if you like  horror ,sci-fi or zombi apocalypse movies  it  goes for you


   Film's soundtrack is great too , specially Diana  DeWitt's track (my fav.female vocalist )is a Aor classic, I added other version of this song too  not featured in Night Of The Comet Official Soundtrack
    

         Also  I post  Fast Forward 1985 OST  I added  some bonus tracks , movie versions  in fact    tracks are not Aor,  80's pop sound but   I like this movie and soundtrack  it's just a exception

 By the way I have made 3 compilations (more than 60 songs)   I am working on their artworks I'll send them up in a few weeks  here















1-Hard Act to Follow - Diana DeWitt
2-Whole World Is Celebratin - Chris Farren
3-Strong Heart - John Townsend
4-Unbelievable - Revolver
5-Trouble - Skip Adams
6-Lady In Love - Revolver
7-Virgin In Love - Thom Pace
8-Tell Me Yourself - Revolver
9-Let My Fingers Do the Talking - Stallion
10-Learn to Love Again - Chris Farren & Amy Holland
11-Living On The Edge - Jocko Marcellino (Thanks Marcellino )
12-Hard Act to Follow - Diana DeWitt (Single Version)   
                                         
HARD ACT TO FOLLOW

No comments:

Post a Comment