Monday, February 28, 2011

Flying (1986)-Dream To Believe Soundtrack



















I haven't seen this movie yet  but it seems to have been  inspired from Flashdance or American Anthem such sports-dance films and I think Keanu Reeves's little-known film too


Official Soundtrack never released (I wrote it on Vhs Cover,) ,almost all tracks  very rare and vinly  My friend Phaota collected songs  from  Vinly albums one by one  Thanks again Phaota  




01-Stephanie Mills - Flying  (Opening Titles)
02-Meri D. Marshall - Bound To Your Love
03-The Lydia Taylor Band - Some Guys
04-Robin Rountree with Bebe - Desire
05-Ollie Brown - Working Out (Instrumental)
06-Joe Curiale - Getting In Shape (Instrumental)
07-Robin Rountree with Bebe - I'm Working On It
08-Stephanie Mills - Heart's Voice
09-Lynn Davis - The First Time
10-The Flirts - Dancing Madly Backwards
11-Anyzette-Baladoun

         FLYİNG

No comments:

Post a Comment