Tuesday, November 23, 2010

California Dreams (1992-1997 TV Series)







            Populer a Tv serie about    a group of teens who have a rock band Songs performed by main characters  A few songs written by AOR musicians ,Peter Beckett and Steve Kipner


    I wasn't a fan of this show   in early 90's  Beverly Hills 90210 was  more populer than  it here   I had watched  only a few episodes  but  I can say that  soundtrack including good Aor Tunes  like
 ''Castles on Quicksand '' ''Welcome To The Low Road'' 
     


           



01.If You Lean On Me 
02. Welcome To The Low Road
03. Into The Tube
04. To The End
05. Way We Are
06. Love Is Not Like This
07. Castles on Quicksand
08. Heart Don't Lie
09. Mama Said
10. Stand Back
11. Tough Love
12. Must Be Love
13. Born To Love You
14. If It Wasn't For You
15. Someone To Hold Onto
16. Whenever I Think Of You
17. Let's Spend Some Time Together
18. What Will I Do With My Heart
19. If You Only Knew


CALİFORNİA DREAMS
       ,  





                

No comments:

Post a Comment