Sunday, February 20, 2011

Return Of The Living Dead Part II (1988)



















Cult  zombie comedy movies one  I prefer Part I  it's more fun  but  this soundtrack is more suitable to my music taste  The Return of the Living Dead 's soundtrack (1985)  mainly consists of punk rock band  songs  (The Cramps, 45 Grave, T.S.O.L....)


Remarkable tracks in movie  ''Alone İn The Night'' and Joe Lamont's fantastic song "Flesh to Flesh" in my opinion.... 


01 - Spacehopper-Julian Cope
02 - High Priest Of Love-Zodiac Mindwarp and the Love Reaction
03 - Big Bang B-Boy-Mantronix
04 - The Dead Return (Instrumental)-J. Peter Robinson
05 - Looking For Clues-Robert Palmer
06 - A.D.I.-The Horror of It All-Anthrax
07 - Bad Case Of Lovin' You (Doctor, Doctor)-Robert Palmer
08 - Alone In The Night-Leatherwolf
09 - Flesh To Flesh-Lamont (Joe Lamont)
10- I am  The Man (Def Uncensored Version)-Anthrax
                    L İ N K




No comments:

Post a Comment