Friday, January 7, 2011

DANCE ACADEMY (1988)



01. Chuck Francour - Dance, Dance, Dance
02. Paula Nichols - I've Got This Feeling
03. Darryl Phinnessee - I Know
04. Chuck Francour - You Need Me
05. Darryl Phinnessee - Party Tonight
06. Guido and Maurizio de Angelis - Autumn's Theme (Instrumental)
07. Paula Nichols - Light Your Light
08. Darryl Phinnessee - Breathless
09. Paula Nichols - Rock Street
10. Matt Di Napoli - Lightning
11-Paula Nichols & Chuck Francour - Hello it s me
             
         DANCE DANCE DANCE






A few  another request
 @Ken  

Dead-End Drive In (1986) SOUNDTRACK HERE   256 KBPS


       Lady Terminator 1988 Theme song

Michael Sembello-Maniac (extended version)-from Flashdance (1983) Soundtrack-rare version
HOTFİLE


     @ Gerard  your req. not a Soundtrack but anyway your request here


Diana & The Treasures - Love Connection


Diana & The Treasures-More Than A Feeling


HOTFİLE




there were a few  request  from Uruguay  and   Brazil  but I don't understand  spanish  if you write me  again  as  english   I help  you


and  I will post new  compilation  tonight  but before I should go out for a dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment