Thursday, December 9, 2010

NO SMALL AFFAİR (1984) SOUNDTRACK




Another rare & great  soundtrack request   including amazing Aor tunes I love almost whole soundtrack   specially   Chrissy Faith & Fiona's songs  I have  already  post Paul Delph's  perfect song last summer  Also   I added a live performence to OST   you can buy it from this site but  I know you won't do it   I  would not do too There is a byword  '' Free vinegar is sweeter than honey'' anyway  Tracklist here Enjoy!
   
01. Fiona - Love Makes You Blind (Love theme)-movie version
02. Chrissy Faith - Itchin' For A Fight
03. Chrissy Faith - Hot Headed
04. Chrissy Faith - My Funny Valentine
05. Rupert Holmes - No Small Affair
06. Twisted Sister - I'll Never Grow Up
07. Zebra - Hard Living Without You
08. Paul Delph - Only One Thing
09. Twisted Sister - Shoot 'Em Down
10. Malcolm McLaren and The McLarenettes - Eiffel Tower
11.  Twisted Sister - I'll Never Grow Up  (Live)

                NO SMALL AFFAİR




No comments:

Post a Comment